Who doesn’t enjoy a good horror film or a suspenseful murder mystery? However, while most of us like seeing characters on TV conduct armed robbery or flee an abduction, we would not want to go through it in real life.
Most of us wouldn’t want to go through that in real life! If you observe any streamer that plays terrifying games, you’ll notice that they’re typically too scared to continue ahead in a pretend situation! Unless I burn down the house, the Sims 4 is usually free of life disasters.
Enter the Life Tragedies mod, in which bad things happen to nice people until they turn into bad people.
The following article lists a few crime mods which might be of interest to you and help you improve your gameplay. Life Tragedies is one such mod. To learn more, read the article below and download the mod right now.
What is Sims 4 life tragedies mod?
We all enjoy thriller tension and murder mysteries on television, but being immersed in one in real life may be terrifying. We’ve all seen films depicting life disasters such as murder, kidnapping, and terminal illnesses. Some of them may be self-sacrificial life tragedies brought on by the mental illness.
The revelation of all of these murder scenes could be intriguing and fascinating; we all want to witness these things at some point in our lives. Although real-life encounters can be frightening and dangerous, there is absolutely no damage in learning how to play these lethal charades.
The Sims 4 life tragedy addons may be able to assist you in escaping reality and becoming a part of such an issue. This mod introduces five new serial murderers to the game that may conduct crimes in your vicinity. These assassins will have backstories to tell and vengeance to exact. As a result, they’ll appear near you.
Avoiding them may not harm you, but if you speak to them in a strong tone, they will kill you. You can also choose to be a killer by choosing one of six murders. To learn more about the events, read the article below and download the Life’s Tragedies mod right now.
Know about Serial Killers in Sims 4 life tragedies mod
The following items will provide you with further knowledge on the killers that may approach you at any time:
- As soon as you download the mod, keep in mind that due to the free tragedy charades, these killers could appear at any time. This feature can be disabled in the settings.
- In the game, a new pie menu called “Serial Killers” has been added to the “Life Tragedies” list.
- Invite any of the five serial killers, including “Blaze the area with flame” and “Smoke a cigarette,” to the party.
- After you choose a murderer, they will first visit your town before attempting to communicate with other killers.
- Each killer will speak to other Sims in a dialogue format, to which you can reply positively or negatively.
- The affirmative response may cause you and the killer to become romantically involved, but the negative response will kill you.
- If you ignore the murderer, no consequences will occur, and your Sim will be safe.
- In addition, there is only a 1% probability that Sim will be murdered in your vicinity.
- Regardless of the murder, the police would come to the crime scene and arrest the culprit.
- a) Sapphire Hudson, “The Seductive lover”; b) Willard Kline, “The Son of Flames”; c) Zanny Antowan, “The Killer Nanny”; d) Patrick Rogers, “The despised bookworm”; e) Mathew Brigs, “The University Professor” are among the new serial killers introduced to the mod.
Sims 4 No Mercy Mod
Some of you enjoy watching killings and destruction. If you want to see some of the problems, go to the Serial killer pie menu and select the No mercy option, which invites the murderer to kill every other Sim who comes along for 240 Sim minutes.
Which are the Player Operated Murder?
If you’re interested in murdering someone in the game, there are six new ways to do so, which are as follows:
- Bike is shot down.
- Stabbing with a pen
- Diapers are suffocating you.
- Stab the throat with a styrofoam styrofoam
- Toddlers and the elderly should be given poisoned apples.
Also, if you want to use the “gun down of bike” technique, keep in mind that there must be significant space between you and the person you intend to fire. So, if the Sim tells you that there isn’t enough distance and thus it can’t route, you should abandon the plan.
Furthermore, if the cops see you murdering someone, you will be arrested. Far, keep in mind that some murders may splatter blood on you, which can be cleaned away with a shower.
What are Posters and papers?
You can discover the backstory of the murderers and invite them to visit your neighborhood in an interaction called “buy Serial Killers Posters and Papers.” If you want, you can also call the cops. You can also purchase a cigarette or play with flames.
If you don’t want any crime to happen, you can disable or enable it from the options. If you don’t want someone to be abducted, for example, you can disable the option from the menu.
Requirements of the Sims 4 Life Tragedies Mod
In order for the mod to operate, the following points must be recalled and followed. They are as follows:
- Except for the “go to work” EP for travel, the mod requires the basic game.
- Because this patch provides customised content, it does not alter any existing data.
- Kidnapping, armed robberies, vehicle accidents, bullies, and terminal illnesses are also included in the mod.All other mods are compatible with it.
- The modification is turned off by default, so you must turn it on anytime you need it.
- There is a speed interaction in which you can control how quickly or slowly the catastrophes occur.
- In addition, rather than waiting for the tragedies to arrive automatically, you can start them manually.
- Furthermore, these lethal charades can harm people of various ages.
New Crime Scences added in Sims 4 Life Tragedies Mod
Kidnapping Mod – Sims 4
- Your player will be kidnapped by a gang of kidnappers who will demand money and revenue. Also, you won’t be able to trick them, so don’t even attempt. Furthermore, you will be shot.
- As soon as your Sim is kidnapped, you’ll receive messages from the kidnappers pleading with you to rescue his or her life.
- You might also report your player’s kidnapping to the authorities or post about it on social media.
- After you’ve met the kidnappers’ requirements, they’ll offer you an address where you may pick up your player. Pick them up and safely transport them to their destination.
Deadly Illness Mod – Sims 4
- This Sims 4 terminal disease mod can give your character a fatal illness that requires surgery to recover from. These operations have a 20% chance of being successful. Ignoring the sickness could also lead to your Sim’s death.
- In your player’s UI, you can see how much longer they have left to live if they are suffering from the Sims 4 deathly disease.
- They also need to go to the hospital for surgery, for which they need to get to work EP.
Burglar mod – Sims 4
- By breaking into your homes, these robbers will steal all of your money and furniture.
- They might as well shoot the house’s toddlers and seniors.
- You can also call the cops for help or battle the burglars yourself.
- You can even pretend to be a robber and steal other people’s belongings and money.
Bullying – Sims 4
- Your player may become the target of lowlife bullies who will call you names and bash you up.
- They can also infiltrate your home and bully you. You can always fight them, though. The higher your fitness level, the healthier you will be.
- You can also become a bully by intimidating, making fun of, and physically abusing others.
How to Download and Install Sims 4 Life Tragedies Mod
To download the Life Tragedies mod, you must complete the steps outlined below:
- Visit the official website for more information.
- To download a mod, simply click on it.
- Now, open the downloads folder and locate the mod.
- Now unzip the file and place it in the default mods folder.
- Restart the game now.
How to Activate Sims 4 Life Tragedies Mod
After you’ve successfully installed the mod in your Sims 4 game, you’ll need to activate it in order to begin experiencing tragedy. To access the pie menus, click on your sim in the game. You’ll see “Life Tragedies…” there. To get the alternative option, click the pie menu, which will be “Tragedies…”
You might be perplexed at this point because you probably anticipated the mod to operate from the start. The Life Tragedies mod, on the other hand, is turned off by default.
Many users have complained that the mod didn’t work for them when they first started the game, however, the creator, Sacrificial, intentionally left the mod switched off to prevent a tragedy from occurring before the player could intervene. They also sought to ensure that other Sims games or personalities will be able to opt-out of this experience.
Click “Tragedies…” before continuing with the Life Tragedies mod.
Life Tragedies is still disabled, but it’s critical that you see the possibilities available to you. Instead of waiting, you can make horrible things happen to your Sim from the “Tragedies…” option.
You can have your Sims kidnapped, die of a terrible illness, be involved in a vehicle accident, be bullied, or be the victim of an armed robbery. With the mod turned off, you won’t be able to choose these alternatives.
Return to the dialogue in the image above and click “Enable Life Tragedies In This Save File” to continue activating the mod.
“Automatic tragic events will now occur to Sim in this save file,” says a text box on the screen when you select that option. “You can alter the tragedy occurrence speed or turn it off from the mod’s options.”
This pop-up choice confirms that you correctly turned on the mod.
You can now explore the other Life Tragedies selections on the menu. You can Enable/Disable Automatic Tragedy Occurrence Options (the enabled one is blocked out because it has already been launched for my Sim), disable sims reactions to occurrences (they will not receive debuffs), and give any Sim a bullet wound or a deadly sickness in the options.
Life tragedies do not happen by themselves. To begin, access the pie menu by clicking on your character. Next, go to the Life Tragedies pie menu and select the “Enable Life Tragedies In This Save File” option. When you click it, a pop-up window will appear with the following message:
“Automatic tragic events will now occur to Sim in this save file; through the mod’s options, you may alter the tragedy occurrence speed or turn it off.” This pop-up will not appear if you did not correctly initiate the mod. You didn’t place the mod in your Mod folder correctly if you didn’t see the Life Tragedies pie menu, to begin with.
Yes, kidnapped Sims in Life Tragedies will return if you initiate a discussion with the kidnapper by entering the Life Tragedies pie menu.
The kidnapper will demand money from you, and if you agree, they will demand more when you arrive at the destination. Users can save the kidnapped Sim by providing the bribe when they reach the kidnappers’ location.
Yes and no, respectively. While the mod isn’t designed for youngsters, you won’t find anything really disturbing. Player-controlled kidnappers now have the option to cut off a Sim’s limb with the version 1.02 update, but it’s pretty cartoonish.
People who are easily frightened, uncomfortable around blood, or provoked by abuse are advised to avoid this mod.
Yes, most of the disasters in this mod involve toddlers, children, and teenagers. No one is safe in Life Tragedies unless you make them immune to the mod by selecting “Disable Automatic Tragedy Occurrences for This Sim” from the options menu.
You can’t bulk disable tragedies for children or teenagers, so you might see a crime involving a toddler, child, or teen.